Claims/Dispute Resolution, Planning/Scheduling, Project Control
4 Year Degree
Senior Scheduler at LAX airport.
Runo provides Project Controls services at Los Angeles World Airports. Runo is actively searching for Schedulers that are experienced in large scale and complex projects. You can also visit www.runoinc.com for more information.
- Capable of developing Program to Detail level construction schedules; from Procurement, Design and Construction phases.
- Develop and analyze Resource Loaded schedules.
- Organize ideas and present schedule related exhibits to wide array of audiences.
- Review Time Impact Analysis (TIA) from Contractor TIAs, review for contract compliance, and provide recommendations.
- Advise management of schedule related issues.
- DOE, listed salary range.
- Excellent benefits
- Professional education allowance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $125,000.00 to $145,000.00 /year
- Strong analytical skill; to review Contractor's schedules and provide concise and constructive comments.
- Strong resource loading skill in P6.
- 10 years experience minimum.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong software skills, in P6, MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint.