The Scheduler will work with project management teams in developing schedules, from Bidding/Proposal through commission and turnover to owner. This individual works with the Director of Scheduling and team to monitor and control regional project schedules to enhance overall business flow.
• Develop, monitor, control and update in depth project schedules using Primavera software to ensure projects are optimally executed.
• Assist in planning and developing detailed engineering and construction baseline schedules for commercial projects including cost loading and CPM scheduling.
• Analyze drawings, specifications and statements of work in the preparation of activity networks for project resource planning and scheduling.
• Assist in reviewing region project schedules to ensure compliance with contract, reviewing progress and reporting variances.
• Maintain communications and support the interchange of information between the project and other involved agencies.
• Assist executives in developing preconstruction schedules and proposal schedules.
• Analyze progress reports against the schedules for projects within the region.
• Visit construction sites served by the Scheduling department to evaluate the actual construction status relative to proposed schedule and budget.
• Analyze the impacts of changes to schedules and cost proposals by developing and maintaining fragnets and performing time impact analysis
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Undergraduate degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or a related discipline
• 5-7 years scheduling experience on similar size and scope construction projects.
• Advanced proficiency in Primavera (P6) software; experience using software to analyze project schedule risk.
• Experience working on construction projects with CPM and cost loaded schedules.
• Enterprise/server based scheduling a plus.
• Detail oriented and can manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
• Skilled at developing relationships with owners, subcontractors, senior leaders and project teams.
• High degree of initiative, personal responsibility, and integrity.
Clark Construction Group, LLC, is one of the nation's most experienced and respected providers of construction services. With more than $4 billion in annual revenue, Clark is consistently ranked among the largest general building and civil construction companies in the United States.
From small interior renovations to some of the most visible architectural landmarks in the country, the foundati...on of all of our construction work is solid relationships with public and private clients who have the confidence to rely, time and again, on our experience, financial strength, and in-house expertise to make their vision a reality.