Job Seekers, Welcome to AACE Career Center
Active Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)
Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 10 JobsCreate Alert
Loading... Please wait.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Loading... Please wait.
Location: Tiverton, Ontario, Canada
Type: Full Time
2 Year Degree
- Provide project control support for all aspects of the project budget preparation
- Monitor cost analysis, controls, and reconciliation for the assigned projects
- Monitor contractual reliabilities; and is responsible for the design and maintenance of project control databases, spreadsheets, and other control systems to support these functions
- Prepare reports and supporting documentation for Project Approvals and Contract Awards
- Must have completed a University Degree or College Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, or related discipline, or the equivalent combined with 5 years of directly related work experience
- Knowledge of contract administration principles, methods, procedures, and practices, as well as project management methods and practices
- Knowledge of business administration concepts with an emphasis on accounting and scheduling principles combined with a good knowledge of budget and cost control concepts
- Familiarity with the Operating and Capital Program Budget Process and related approval
- •Good organizational and interpersonal skills, using tact and diplomacy, and can maintain effective working relationships with internal and external contacts
- Excellent judgment, well-developed analytical, problem-solving, verbal communication, and report-writing skills
- Computer literate and have a strong knowledge of systems with extensive relational database design concepts and spreadsheets to correlate operational and financial data
About Comtech Group Inc.
omtech Group Inc. (Comtech) is a multidisciplinary consulting firm providing integrated consulting solutions on complex capital projects, including Program and Project Management, Project Controls, Engineering, Technical Advisory, Construction Management, and Technology Integration Services. Our team thrives on embracing and navigating technical challenges within the Transportation and Infrastructure, Industrial and Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities, and Buildings and Facilities markets. Our core focus is supporting project owners through collaborative and integrated partnerships to deliver projects that improve the world around us.
Loading. Please wait.
Questions about this page, contact Boxwood Technology directly at 1-888-491-8833