Career & Mentoring Center
My clients will benefit by gaining:
- A partner to support you in determining and creating your best life
- Structure and focus needed for you to stay in action
- Purpose, direction and clarity
- Meaning and fulfillment
- Less stress and worry
- Better, healthier relationships
- Maximizing your personal and professional potential
- Support in the actions that you will take to determine and achieve your goals. Often these actions are relatively small, but make a tremendous impact
- Work/life balance
- Strengthen your leadership presence and effectiveness
- Access to state-of-the-art coaching techniques, tools, and resources
I get feedback both from my clients and often their bosses. Clients experience less stress; they build more capacity for their work and lives; they become more engaged in their jobs; they are happier, more peaceful; they feel able to meet their goals. They have more confidence, and some find their voice. Bosses report positive changes in relationships, communication, leadership presence, increased confidence; easier to work with, and more. Typically, the client and I create an action plan, approved by the boss, and the coaching is targeted to that action plan. We meet together at the end of the engagement to discuss and celebrate the results.
I partner with clients to get them unstuck and moving again. As your coach, I work with you to figure out and articulate your goals and then, together, we work to achieve them. I move you from where you are to where you want to be. I help you spend your time and precious energy on what matters to you. I help you get aligned with your values which truly enhance your life. We can even work on and determine your true life purpose.
- A solid career in association management so I know the association world
- Intuitive, insightful, excellent listener, can hear what's being said between the lines
- Excellent coach training and possess state-of-the-art coaching tools
- Quickly build trust with client to help them achieve goals
- Easy to talk to, great sense of humor
I can coach all types of people and can coach anyone who wants to gain the benefits of working with a coach, including:
- Executives, leaders, managers and professionals
- Organizations that invest in their people's professional development
- Transitioning professionals
Prior to becoming an executive coach, I was a senior executive within major associations, such as the American College of Healthcare Executives, the National Association of Realtors, and the National Safety Council. I am a successful executive experienced in general management, product development, marketing, and sales with P&L accountability. I grew a business from $1.6 million in sales to over $6 million. Under my leadership, the organization developed new product lines including print and digital products. I have positively worked through numerous business issues in the constantly changing and increasingly demanding workplace.
Throughout my 30-year career, I have effectively worked with Boards, reporting business results to Board members through reports, interactions, and presentations. I served on the Board of Directors of the Association Media & Publishing (formerly the Society of National Association Publications). I have also served on the Board of Directors and committee leadership roles of the Association Forum of Chicagoland. I am a skilled public speaker and have presented at numerous state-wide association meetings.
Order online below. Once your order is received, a member of our team will contact you directly to facilitate the connection to your coach.
Questions about this page, contact Boxwood Technology directly at 1-888-491-8833