Register now for the 2023 AACE Conference & Expo
AACE International is the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering. Together with the AACE International Certification Institute, it serves over 10,000 members and certificants in 100 countries. Cost Engineering is a field of study using integrated means and methods to enable sound decision making in enterprise asset management. AACE’s Body of Knowledge is developed, refined, and deployed by industry professionals worldwide.
Why We Exist
AACE empowers its members to perform with confidence. Together, we make an impact and influence outcomes.
What We Do
We set industry trends. AACE advocates for its Body of Knowledge and the people who employ it through iteration and innovation of trusted technical guidance and meaningful collaboration.
Who We Are
AACE is a community of professionals from various practice areas including project controls, cost & commercial management, change management, planning & scheduling, estimating, decision & risk management, asset management, and dispute resolution. Members include owners, contractors, and consultants from many industries, such as construction, manufacturing, engineering, infrastructure, natural resources, power generation & utilities, and government.
Our Vision for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
AACE will be an inclusive gathering place of diverse professionals with equitable opportunities for success.
AACE membership provides a wide variety of resources, tools, and services to improve your professional development, enhance your professional career, augment organizational capabilities, and accelerate your success.
Our members gain full access to exceptional experiences, a professional community, practical content, and essential knowledge - in addition to membership discounts on AACE products, services, events and certifications.
AACE International is proud to be the professional association of your peers. Visit the membership hub, which outlines many features of membership, and discover new resources. Click here to log in or create a profile. Invest in yourself and join AACE.
Check out Source - a place where both AACE members and non-members can come to read posts that will keep you updated on the latest AACE news. Visit Source for the latest content including:
Meet our people:
- Board of Directors: Elected by the membership and sets the strategies, goals and objectives for AACE and established the budget
- Sections: Provide locally based educational and training programming, networking opportunities, and future leadership for the international organization
- Staff: Heaquarters staff is responsible for implementing the policies and approved procedures established by the Board of Directors
- Associate Boards: Technical, Education, and Certification associate boards develop programs, products, and services for their respective areas of responsibility and recommend policies to the Board of Directors.
- Committees and Groups: Committees and task forces address the many areas of interest of AACE membership and stakeholders
- Volunteer: Interested in becoming more active in AACE International? Check out the our volunteer opportunities we have.
AACE provides members with a wide range of technical resources, publications, continuing education opportunities, and more.